Planning and management
From the planning and drafting of deeds of incorporation to the management of obligations with the relevant Authorities, we provide a full consultancy service for the setting up and subsequent management of health funds, welfare schemes and mutual societies.
We pay special attention to the legal-fiscal aspects, using our extensive business know-how acquired over time through our experience with for- and non-profit businesses and corporate benefits for associations and mutual societies.
ONHC Consulting provides:
- Strategic planning advice
- Drafting of deeds of incorporation, articles of association and rules of procedure
- Management of relationships and obligations relating to the customer’s reference authorities (Revenue
- Office, Registry of Health Funds, etc.)
- Legal and fiscal assistance with regard to supplemental healthcare and insurance law
- Fiscal assistance in the drafting of financial statements
- Advice/assistance for the verification of the communications necessary for fund operation