Independent and specialised in dental care
Odontonetwork is an independent service provider active exclusively in the dental care field, which operates as a service provider in partnership with leading insurance companies.
The network currently has around 2,200 affiliated dental practices, widely distributed throughout the country, with over 6,000 dentists. Our aim is to provide moderately priced, quality dental care which can be accessed through a network with regulated services, procedures and rates.
What sets us apart:
- Adoption of a single national range of fees across the country with low and accessible rates
- Qualified dental commission
- Management processes and procedures certified by RINA ISO 9001:2015 and compliant with the regulations on personal data protection
- Customer care with staff qualified in the dental sector
- Use of a proprietary IT system specifically developed and customised for case management, distinguished by its efficiency and ease of use for all stakeholders in the dental care ecosystem (healthcare facilities, clients, third-party payers)
- An internal operations centre with call centre activities, which takes care of the service, checks the treatment estimates, authorises and settles services, reimburses the practice and provides reports to third-party payers
- Mobile App and web area for client access